Sunday, November 3, 2013

Signing off

I've made the big decision to put this blog into retirement, as the name is no longer appropriate to where I am. Fear not, though, as I'm still going to write, except I'm switching to a new platform - Tumblr. Follow the link to the new page and find out what you can expect from it: http://miketatarski.tumblr.com/

I'd like to take this final chance to thank everyone who read this - from those who frequently commented, to the silent types who I know enjoyed it as well. When I began this thing over three years ago I never expected it to get anywhere near this popular. I thought the only readers would be my parents and maybe a few family members or close friends, but I've been contacted by people from all over the world. Of course, it helped that I had an amazing city and country to write about. I am very grateful that so many responded well to what I had to say. I hope that continues in the future. Cheers, ya'll.

6 comments:

  1. HI MIKE! Please count me as one of the thousands of silent ones who enjoyed your journey! I wish you the best of luck and keep on writing!

    Duc from Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Mike.

    - Silent Type, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Whom May I concern,
    We are "AppKiddo", a start-up company (Apps development for small businesses), and we would like to know if we can advertise on your website. In this case, what is your prices range to do so?

    See Appkiddo.com for more information about our company. If you have any firther questiosn, feel free to contact me at duyanh@appkiddo.com


    Thank you in advance for your answer.

    Best Regards

    AppKiddo

    ReplyDelete